Soia & Kyo
Kaya Down Jacket - Black
Sure to be a winter-weather staple, the KAYA is a straight fit, knee-length eco puffer constructed with a warm yet lightweight THERMOLITE® fiberfill insulation and water repellent shell both made of 100% recycled materials. It is crafted with a contrasting colour block lining, cozy polar fleece lined in-seam pockets, large hood with an adjustable drawcord, and rib cuffs with thumbholes to block out chills. Bundle up for any outdoor escape.
- Straight fit
- Large hood with adjustable draw-cord and metal cord stopped
- Rib storm cuffs with thumbholes
- YKK 2-way black METALUXE® zipper front closure
- In-seam pockets with YKK invisible zipper
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Up to -25°C / -13°F
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade poly-down fill
- 100% recycled shell fabric
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 40'' / 101 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 100% recycled polyester.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.