Soia & Kyo
Mica Down Jacket - Houndstooth Spice
Stay warm this season with the MICA by SOIA & KYO. This relaxed-fit hip-length sustainable winter puffer jacket is RDS certified and made with a 100% recycled water-repellent shell. The micro houndstooth print, convertible hood, rib storm cuffs with thumbholes, and polar fleece-lined pockets give it something extra. The perfect finishing touch to any winter look.
- Micro houndstooth print
- Hood with adjustable elastic drawcord & metal cord stoppers
- Hood can be converted into a large collar
- Hem tunnel with elastic drawcord & metal cord stoppers
- YKK 1-way black oxidized metal zipper front closure
- Stretch solid black lining
- Up to -15°C / 5°F
- RDS certified
- Fill power 700+
- 100% recycled shell fabric
- Water-repellent & water resistant
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 24'' / 60 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% chinese duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance