Soia & Kyo
Liv Down Coat - Black
From head to knee, the LIV by SOIA & KYO has you covered. This semi-fitted knee-length puffer is made with RDS certified radiant down to deliver warmth up to -30 °C (-22 °F). Rib-knit collar, hood, polar fleece-lined pockets, and a water-repellent shell help keep wind and snow out and body heat in.
- Channel quilting with wavy quilting upper body
- Rib-knit collar
- Center front closure with YKK 2-way METALUXE® zipper
- 1x1 rib knit storm cuffs with thumb holes
- Side zipper opening with inside placket
- Angled exposed zipper pockets
- Polar fleece-lined pockets
- Fully lined
- Below-knee length
- Up to -30 °C / -22 °F
- Water-repellent / Water-resistant
- 700+ fill power hi loft down
- Made with recycled materials.
- RDS Certified Down Fill: All of our down filled styles are now using RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified Down. RDS aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
- Shell: 100% polyester. Rib collar: 53% acrylic, 22% wool, 19% polyester, 6% elastane. Lining: 100% nylon. Filling: 90% RDS certified down, 10% feathers. Combo filling: 100% recycled polyester. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.