Soia & Kyo
Mica Down Jacket - Spice
Stay warm this season with the MICA by SOIA & KYO. This relaxed-fit hip-length sustainable winter puffer jacket is made with a 100% recycled water-repellent shell and is RDS certified. The large diamond quilting, the convertible hood, rib storm cuffs with thumbholes, and polar fleece-lined pockets give it something extra. The perfect finishing touch to wear alongside any SOIA & KYO knitwear.
- Large diamond quilting
- Hood can be converted into a large collar
- Hem tunnel with elastic drawcord & metal cord stoppers
- 1x1 rib storm cuffs with thumbholes
- YKK 1-way black METALUXE® zipper front closure
- Angled exposed zipper pockets
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Up to -15°C / 5°F
- RDS certified
- Fill power of 700+
- 100% recycled shell fabric
- Down proof
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 24'' / 60 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% chinese duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.