Soia & Kyo
Cassia Down Coat - Spruce
The CASSIA by SOIA & KYO is a sustainable channel-quilted hip-length puffer jacket. Brimming with RDS certified down and wrapped in water-repellent 100% recycled nylon, this winter looker will keep you warm and cozy-chic up to -25 °C (-13 °F). Amplified by a quilted bib + hood, rib-knit storm cuffs, and polar fleece-lined angled pockets.
- Channel quilting
- Center front closure with YKK 1-way METALUXE® zipper
- Nylon channel quilted bib & hood with 1-way zipper closure
- 1x1 rib-knit storm cuffs with thumb holes
- Angled exposed zipper pockets
- Polar fleece-lined pockets
- Fully lined
- Up to -25 °C / -13 °F
- 700+ fill power hi loft down
- Made with recycled materials.
- RDS Certified Down Fill: All of our down filled styles are now using RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified Down. RDS aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Combo: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: RDS certified 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.